- general guidelines -
- Enchanted Visions is not a contest. It is designed to help keep artists inspired, creating, and most importantly...HAVING FUN! This means no drama allowed.
- All artwork submitted must be a brand-new work created specifically for the theme.
- Artists do not have to participate every month, but are encouraged to do so.
- Artists are encouraged to work on previous themes.
- 2D work only.
- Watermarks on artwork are highly encouraged to discourage art theft.
- No fanart.
- No hate/racist/pornographic/degrading/gore artwork.
- All art submitted must fit within the general fantasy genre. Feel free to think outside the box in how you interpret this!
- All Artists (both MEMBER Artists & FAN Artists) must have a website or gallery link when submitting. A Deviantart gallery link is OK.
- All Artists (both MEMBER Artists & FAN Artists) must have a Facebook profile. A Facebook fanpage is preferred but not necessary. All EV Member Artists are included in a private Facebook group where pertinent information regarding EV is shared. This group is also where Member Artists submit their artworks and ask questions.
- submission guidelines -
brand new to ev
used to be an ev artist
- "At least" means just that, the bare minimum. The more artwork you bring into your submission, the better your chances.
- Always make sure to submit brand-new artwork created specifically for each theme. Do not submit past artwork to "fit" the themes.
- If you don't hear back right away, keep submitting to the current themes. All FAN Artist submissions for current themes will be displayed publicly in the Fan Gallery.